1990 Museum founded and incorporated; monthly meetings begin.
1991 First newsletter
1992 First aircraft acquisition – two Martin RB-57A Canberras; Martin Marietta donates thousands of original photos and press releases, forming the backbone of the museum’s archives.
1993 Museum ribbon cutting attended by Martin notables and local politicians.
1994 Museum acquires T-33, RF-84F, F-101, F-105, A7D, F4C and two F 100Fs.
1995 Publication of Martin Aircraft 1909 – 1960 compiled by museum members
Jack Breihan, Roger Mason, and Stan Piet.
2000 Manfred Leuthard donates the Martin 4-0-4 -- flown in from California.
2003 Museum adds “Maryland” to its name to reflect an expansion of its mission.
2004 Museum teams with Baltimore County for the first Waterfront Festival.
2007 Museum mounts a campaign to purchase the Martin Mars, but is outbid.
2009 Disassembled AM-1 Martin Mauler arrives from Texas.
2010 First annual fund-raising dinner -- celebrated the China Clipper.
2011 Silent auction added to the annual fundraiser – celebrated Project Gemini.
2012 New exhibit opens: “They Answered the Call” featuring the Martin workers.
3000 people visit the museum during the War of 1812 celebration.
Annual fundraiser features honorees in the Air National Guard Hall of Fame.
2013 The 4-0-4 is repainted and unveiled.
Museum acquires a Navy T-34C trainer and a Twin Beech 18S.
Museum awards its first scholarship to a local high school student.
New workshop and storage building constructed, 38’ x 60’
Train Garden opens
Box Kites to Bombers: The Story of The Glenn L. Martin Company
Raise Heaven and Earth by William B. Harwood