MARTIN 404 COCKPIT
The Martin 404 was a 44 seat pressurized, twin engine propeller aircraft, flown by TWA and Eastern Airlines between 1950 and 1962. 404s went on to fly with many US regional carriers, as well as in Venezuela, the Dominican Republic, Bolivia, Panama, Hawaii, and Saipan. The last one in regular service retired in 1985. 103 were built.